Issues with iOS 11 GM (and previous beta)

I have come across a couple issues with the GM seed and the prior beta after attempting to install them on my iphone 7 plus. The interface is very sluggish, I saw someone else mention something that sounds like this below. But the other issue I have seen has to do with the sound. It does not look like it is properly seeing the on board mic and speakers for making phone calls from the device. Upon updating and attempting to make calls it does not send or receive any audio. Has anyone else seen this on their devices?

Replies

This has been an issue for me. It still is. Sometimes FaceTime audio works but not regular phone calls. Also, when playing music using Apple Music, on the lock screen, the music player doesn’t allow me to skip songs and does not show what song is playing.

a disaster, several apps block my iphone for a few minutes, then reboots. Many gsm / 3g / 4g phone calls do not feel, while I have to make facetime audio calls to hear the interlocutor ... these are the two major issues. Iphone 5s with ios 11 gm with fresh install