unable to download songs

I'm currently running ios9 beta 3 on my iphone 6 plus so i am aware it may just be a beta bug with a fix on the way but each time i try to make a playlist or song available offline (Apple Music) a popup appears stating "Unable to download songs." I have tried signing in and out of icloud, disabling and reenabling icloud music library and restarting my iphone with no success. Is anyone else having this issue? Any solutions?

Replies

Try updating iTunes to version 12.2 and then try syncing. You may see an iTunes warning that says you are over capacity but go forward with the sync anyway and it should work.

Already running 12.2, Tried resyncing and made no difference to apple music tracks.

Try downloading today's update for iTunes (12.2.1 - seem to be quite a few bug fixes)

I'm having the same issue. Running iOS 9.0 beta 3 on my iPhone 6. When I go to download songs for offline listening I get a popup dialog saying "could not download songs." It seems to have queued a bunch of songs to download as if I go to download an album, it goes back and also tries to download every song I've attempted to download before.