Home app stuck on Loading Home... screen

When I launch the app it just gets stuck on this white screen that says Loading Home. I tried deleting it and reinstalling from the App Store but no luck so far. I see my devices and scenes in the Control Center widget. Anyone else having issues?

Replies

I have tried all those things too and got nowhere. I was told the same thing...hard reset and reinstall. Not going to do that either.

iOS 11 beta 3 may have solved this for me. HomeKit is now working all of a sudden. Had to turn on the app and left it for a while, screen went blank and I got some work done. Came back to my phone, opened the Home app again and all of a sudden it is working. I am hoping this has fixed it.

I have a tracker open on this that I've been in communications would the developer team. Would like to close it but before I do would like some feedback to see if this has resolved for other people or "I just got lucky".

Hello,

I've installed IOS 11 Beta 3 but did not work for me 😟 I think you got Lucky ^^

assuming you can find one...

I am on the latest beta of iOS 11 and have the same problem.. tried everything. Anyone know a new fix? Also called Apple but they can't help me.

Same issue here, now trying a DFU restore... annoyed 😟

I had this problem today. I tried all the solutions I found offered online and nothing seemed to work. I finally just:

• deleted the Home app
  • turned off keychain in iCloud
  • turned off the Home app in iCloud
  • then logged out of my Apple ID.

Then I did a hard restart - zap the PRAM style (volume up > volume down > hold down power button until restart begins) - and rebooted the phone. I logged back into my Apple ID and turned on the keychain and the Home app in iCloud again. I downloaded a fresh copy of the Home app and bam…it works.

I don’t know which one of those steps, or all of them, did the trick. But I don’t care, it worked.