Using "PKAddPaymentPassViewController" throws "com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning” entitlement missing error

We are trying to create a demo of programmatically adding a card to Apple Pay using the new APIs in iOS 9. Using the PKAddPaymentPassViewController class throws an error that "com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning” entitlement is missing. We couldn't fomd a way to add this entitlement to the app. Did anyone else run into this?

Accepted Reply

Sir, I have a code signning issue after I add com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning entitlement.

It said that my provision file doesn't contain this entitlement. I wanna know how to add this capability to my provision file.

I've sent emali to apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com. what I need to do then? Just wait?

Replies

See: https://developer.apple.com/apple-pay/

Card Issuers

If you are a card issuer interested in adding credit and debit cards from within your app, please contact us.

I had the same problem.

I have sent an e-mail to apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com, but no response.

i met the same problem. had you solved it ?

Henry: I just sent an email requesting this entitlement for my organization. Thanks!

I just sent an e-mail to apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com, hope you can reply it -----<jet***han@163.com>

I had same problem anyone solved ?

How you add cards using PKAddPaymentPassViewController.

Solved this by adding com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning to the entitlements file with a boolean of YES! It will crash if you don't set it as a boolean to YES. The entitlements file was a file in my project with the postfix ".entitlements"

Sir, I have a code signning issue after I add com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning entitlement.

It said that my provision file doesn't contain this entitlement. I wanna know how to add this capability to my provision file.

I've sent emali to apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com. what I need to do then? Just wait?

Any solution? I have the same problem ...