"Your Apple ID account is also attached to other iTunes providers"

This is a message I get from Application Loader when trying to upload an app to my account:

"Your Apple ID account is also attached to other iTunes providers. You will need to create a new user on iTunes Connect to submit content to this account. Please contact us if you have questions or need help."

My Apple ID is used for admin access to several customer accounts, but is only account owner for one account (this one). Is it the fact that it's used for admin access that is the problem? If so, has that policy changed? It's worked fine before: iTunes Connect has sorted out where the app should go based on bundle ID and only that.

Effectively I can't upload apps anymore.

Update: I found a few very similar issues, but rather old, so I can't be alone with this:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/91283

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/112753

Is the only solution to create one Apple ID per admin role?

Regards

Replies

Same problem here! Whats going on? Get the error:

"Your Apple ID account is also attached to other iTunes providers. You will need to create a new user on iTunes Connect to submit content to this account. Please contact us if you have questions or need help."

I have the same problem right now, and I can't publish, with an account I used to publish previously last year.

When I try to login to Application Loader 3.0, I get the "Your Apple ID account is also attached to other iTunes providers". What does that mean, I only use this account for deployment of apps?

Then I tried to create an additional new Apple ID account for the app, as it suggested, but it keeps failing with a yellow "An unknown error occurred" box, after entering the verification code, I received on email.

I solved it by using the Application Loader 3.6 which came with XCode, instead of using the 3.0 version, which was suggested by iTunes Connect.

I found it in the XCode menu XCode->Open Developer Tool->Application Loader

You must use the latest Application Loader version from Xcode > Open Developer Tool > Application Loader

If anyone runs into this issue, this solution solved it for me.

That worked for me.

The way I solved was going into edit profile on App Store Connect and scrolling all way down to the bottom of the website and clicking on Leave team (red label). Doing this I detach my account from any other accounts. After that I was able to login to Application Loader.

try create on icloud.com