Cannot get watch OS4 beta 2 to show up

Beta 2 is released. Have the profile and even reinstalled it. But my phone just hangs and says can’t communicate with the watch. Never sees an update.

Replies

Yep same problem for me. Even tried re-pairing the watch. Everything else works fine.

Same here. I tried restarting both the phone and the watch, no luck.

Same problem here.

Same problem with me. Have tried re-pairing and restarting everything multiple times. No luck

Same issue here as well. I re-installed the profiles and when I check Software Update from Watch app get the 'could not connect to Apple Watch make sure its nearby, on and not in Airplane Mode'. Even when it shows connected in Bluetooth still won't process this update.

I raised a bug on this as well.

Hi Wildcat_1,

Can you reproduce the issue, then collect a sysdiagnose on your iPhone and attach it to your bug report?

Thanks,

-nick

@uchida

Will do Nick

Nick

uploaded sysdiagnose as requested to bug 32911438

This is quiet a big mess. I can't get the updates. Unpaired and re-paired hundred times and now the watch is showing that the stock apps like Mail, Weather are installing. Don't know what to do now. Setup as a new watch and still doing the same thing. Trying it last time.

Not happy with the Apple watch team this time. Dissapointed.

yea im having the same issue with both of my Appe Watches. Tried restarts and repairing which was a bit nerve racking.

Great - thanks much!

To anyone else hitting issues - it's always helpful for us if you file a bug report (not just for this, but for any issues you hit). Please include a sysdiagnose and any other logging (under the Profiles page) that may be appropriate.

Thanks,

-nick

I had the same problem until a few minutes ago when it suddenly appeared. I’m now downloading...

I’m having the same issue. I can report it as a bug in the morning. I’m curious if this is a server side issue. I couldn’t see my billing information until Wednesday in iOS 11 so some issues are server related. Perhaps this is as well. Doesn’t make it any less unpleasant to regress though.

After 5 hours of trying, it just started to finally download the beta 2!

mine worked this morning... very slow update