get a message on resolution center that i dont understand

Hi,

i did send an update to my game

the game go "in review" and fex minutes later i got a message in y resolution center

"0. 10.0 Before You Submit: Program License Agreement

PLA 3.2(f)

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,
App Store Review"

what does it mean exactly ?

thanks in advance for replys

Replies

Maybe we can a buy new account.

same problem, did you get it resolved?

my brother and friend account did also terminated

they never get any copyright issue

never get problems

only sometimes get rejected due to restore iap feature or apps name on the device

strange

did apple guidelines changed ?

I have the same problem.

Apple does not send the same answer no matter how many times he asks questions.

I do not know how to solve this problem.

It has been plagued by this problem for another month.

How can I solve it?