How to correctly deactivate Testflight for App transfer

Hello!

I would like to initiate an App transfer for one of my Apps. When I click the "Transfer App" button I get a message telling me that one criteria is not met: “You must turn off TestFlight beta testing for the app that you want to transfer”. I turned off Testflight by checking the checkbox "Not Available for Testing" for Internal and External testers. Unfortunately I still get the same critertia not met message.

After a google search I found out that I might have encountered this bug:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32906771/itunesconnect-cannot-transfer-app-because-of-you-must-turn-off-testflight-beta/32909981#32909981

Does anybody have a solution for this? Since the discussion was started already on Oct 2nd and there is still no real workaround/answer for it I am not sure if I didn't miss something else when turning off Testflight.

Is there anything else to do besides setting Internal and External testing to "Not Available for Testing" or is this indeed a bug in iTunes Connect which hasn't been fixed for over 2 months now?

Thanks!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of domhof Down vote post of domhof
55k views

Replies

This is so stupid Apple.

Why do i have to manually expire all builds!..

Plus, still i am not sure it will resolve the case!

Hi all i solved the issue please do the step

first step https://prnt.sc/fh1p8p

second step https://prnt.sc/fh1phb

also any testflight information also need to remove otherwise can't transfer ,double check anything in testflight left

your problem will be solved mine solved

Had the same issue yesterday.

Could solve it to all `Criteria Met` now.

You have to remove (expire) all builds from Testflight. You as well have to clear all details in the Testflight Information. All clear, save.

Rerun transfer. Transfer was completed in 5 minutes.

• This is the solution, thank you!

Add a Comment

I seems to work for me when I removed all the builds manually from the Test Flight.

Can clear all info except first name, last name and email. Still can't transfer the app.

Here the same problem, we can't clear the beta information. The first name, last name and email fields doesn't clean

Started working for us today! App transfer completed after 6 weeks with this bug, finally!

Hi, We have the same issue still and the Informations under the "Test Information" category has been successfully cleared and the "Beta App Review Information" couldn't. As per the Apple Transfer criteria they have mentioned only to clear the "Test Information" and this has been passed. Why still we are not meeting the Criteria's. Apple team please update us ASAP.

Still not working here. We clear all information and the data returns.

Apple is just ignoring this problem now.

I've sent 5 or 6 emails. Sent a video of how this problem presents itself. Reproduced the steps over and over again. Called their tech reps as stated in their replies (nobody ever answers or calls back)

This is absolutely not acceptable and needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW.

This problem has been going on for months now and Apple just ignores our threads.

UGGHHH! I am having the same problem. You clear the fields in the Testflight, click Save, refresh and the fields are still occupied! Apple, please help!

Dear Apple

Still, the problem remains. It's impossible to transfer the app!

You just need to fix one webservice to allow the reset of a couple of fields in Beta App Review Information: First Name, Last Name, Phone number and Email.

This issue is at least 2 months old and it doesn't seems that this fix is that complex to take so long.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible because there are a lot of developers that could lose clients (and money) because of this bug.

Thanks you.

Great news! I was able to permanently erase my Test Flight Contact Information this morning and transfer the app. Try it yourself guys! I hope it works for you too! Thanks for fixing this Apple!

In my case i don't have any Test Flight Contact Information inside and the transfer is still impossible! 😟