We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

Hi guys. I recieve same message two month ago. I reply to this message and they send me this: "We are in the process of investigating all apps associated with your Apple Developer Program account".

After this answer they TOTALLY IGNORED you! They lie you, they don't do any "investigation", because I wait answer near two mounth and it is no one answer!

Also I submit several apps last two month and all of they has been Rejected for this stupid reason.

I'm sure if you recieve this message, you may say goodbye to your developer account.

Apple, if you read this, know, I hate you for it.

Hmm, so what do you do now?

What do i do now?

Nothing. I understand that appeal to Apple is useless.

I can't apply updates to existing apps and I can't upload new apps.

My developer account is RIP.

So is there any solve?

My account is just terminated!😮

Just got the same termination letter. There was literally no activity from my account for more than 2 years, so this is quite unexpected.

I got the same at 21th Aug. I'm from Russia and it's quite strage. It has never been my intention to violate any licence agreement nor do anything wrong in regards to my software development activities.

Same situation, I am from Russia too and at 21 august I received letter. I tried to ask for any details or what app was the reason, but apple didn't reply

Me too was terminated on 21 of August. No real reasons at all. One app, 3000 players monthly.

Nice job, Apple! 😠

Hi,

We are experincing same rejection under PLA 3.2 (f).

They have been ignoring us for more than 2 months now. We tried reaching them from Resolution Center, Calling on various numbers, Using Contact us feature, Nothing from them

They rejected few of our applications saying Design Spam and suggsted us to consolidate our applications.

This was the note :

We noticed that your app provides the same feature set as many of the other apps you've submitted to the App Store; it simply varies in content or language.

Apps that simply duplicate content or functionality create clutter, diminish the overall experience for the end user, and reduce the ability of developers to market their apps.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please combine apps with similar feature sets into a single "container" app (using the in-app purchase API to deliver different content if appropriate).

So when we actually made these changes , created a container app with various packages (These packages were apps before )and submitted again for review, they rejected it within hours under the same clause.

How to reach them guys, we want to ask them what can we do to actually comply. any suggestions?

We are even ready to bundle all our similier looking applciation into one app as they are suggesting. We have over 200 apps live on app store with huge number of active users.

Such a pity that the app users are not getting any update from our end now.

Any update on this ?

Were you able to reach to review board?

I am facing the same issue and they are not responding to mails, resolution center.

They won't respond you, don't bother anymore. If your account is closed, forget about it. What you can do is sharing your "mistakes". Why they closed the account? Did you have templates apps? Did you have spam apps? Did you have complaints?

Our account has not been closed yet.They have given us a notice in resolution center as a rejection note. The rejection note header reads PLA 3.2 (f). We are still able to prapare apps for submission and submit new apps. but when we submitted a fresh app after combining releated apps into one app, they replied with same rejection note ..PLA 3.2 (f)

For me, too, the situation on August 21 was unexpected (3.2f). The last update was a year ago. The application in appstore for 2-3 years. (Russia, Saint-Petersburg)

Any updates? Is your account active? Have you published your apps again?