We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

No, just curious about this situation.

Does this forum allow people to leave skype id?

resolution center

for how much time you got this message ?

me now since 6 days

and you ? other ?

3 days. Did you get new message from Apple?

no message

i have sent 2 updates but still same message

and you ? any news ?

Hi guys.

I am in the same situation, got the same message yesterday. I now sent them a reply and an appeal, I am waiting for a response.

Let me tell you what happened with my account. 3 years ago I started develop an app, some soccer results for my country league. The app was successful, so I developed another one for another country. And so on, in the end I had an app for almost each country. After one year, in a call with a guy from Apple, they told me I should think at aggregating all these apps into one, for that moment is ok, but in the future it won't be. I didn't do it, obviously, all my installs came because I was on niches, with one app could be impossible competing with the other apps. Suddenly, on 22 February 2017, all my apps were removed from sale. ALL. Including other unique apps I had, everything, absolutely everything got removed. I tried to call me, get into touch with them, nothing. In the I tried updating some of them, they explained me that I need to have only one app of a kind. So I started doing that. They didn't care I had other apps there, they asked me to update them and if they were ok, they will aprove them. In the end I got 5 apps online. 4 old apps and one new app. Everything seemed fine, I was able to update them few times. Except few days ago, when I got that message for all of them.

This is my story. So, initially, they punished be by removing all apps. I said ok, maybe I deserved it. Now, it seems they decided to punish me more.

PS: I got the same message for a totally new app I submitted. In the message they say something about "updated", but that app was not an update, it was a new app.

it seem that is new steps that apple is doing

this is new and never hear before

in your case ... dont care just wait until they finish their investigation

any news guys ?

I have just sent a new update and waiting for review.

i just send an update ... after 2 days in review

just right now rejected with same message in the resolution center

I also got same message now.

whats the solution ? 😟

9 days ago i wrote on resolution center but i am still waiting for answer.

When i was a new update directly rejected from apple.

Last day i uploaded new program than ok, but the other programs are still waiting....

What will we do?

Hi,

i did asked them on how and why ?

they just reply :

"

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

At this time it would be appropriate to suspend submissions of apps.

Best regards,

App Store Review"

So you can't create and submit new apps now?