MobileGestalt no access to InverseDeviceID

Does anyone have an idea about these messages? libMobileGestalt MobileGestaltSupport.m:153: pid 1477 (GameTest) does not have sandbox access ... and IS NOT appropriately entitled libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:549: no access to InverseDeviceID It happens with every app I run on the iPhone.

Replies

I am facing the same problem here. Is there a solution for this now?

Update on my case (no crash, MTKView seeming to appear as blank and nonfunctional at the time the error appeared when trying to acquire the device) – I eventually troubleshot enough to realize the actual symptom was my fault: I was coding device-specific View Controllers that weren't properly set up on iOS and tvOS, but was on macOS.

So, I'm still getting the error message, but it isn't impeding development or preventing my Metal app from running properly.

Same problem here, my dev it s u c k s !, bravo apple, your updates again kills our work

Same problem:

libMobileGestalt MobileGestaltSupport.m:153: pid 1582

libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:550: no access to InverseDeviceID (see rdar://problem/11744455)

iOS 10.3.2

Same problem here. Seems, for some reason, the Apps run OK on a family iPhone 7 but fails on a 6S and an iPhone SE...

Same here

libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:550: no access to InverseDeviceID (see <rdar://problem/11744455>)

Any update on this?? I'm kinda dead in the water with this error right now.

I too am getting this error after upgrading to macOS 10.12.5 and XCode 8.3.3. I am using Cordova and deviceready does not fire so the app fails to load. This error is the only thing I see wrong in the console output. Any help is much appreciated!

Same here. When adding a mapview/snapshot in the Today extension, my app runs ok on the simulator. However, it shows the same message when the app builds on a physical device (iOS 10.3.2, Xcode 8.3.3).

I have the same issue, using real test device (iPhone 6s plus, iOS 10.3.2), but only in my apps using Google AdMob (GoogleMobileAdsSdkiOS). All apps without Google AdMob don't have any output messages in Xcode. Xcode 8.3.3, Sierra 10.12.5

No problems on my test iPhone 5, iOS 10.3.2 - all apps running without any error messages.

Same here, not working together with Push Plugin for Cordova (AeroGear Push). Complete development process is broken now!

Got a small step forward:

When building the app not in production by

ionic cordova build ios --prod

but as development version

ionic cordova build ios

then it is working again on the device.

Best,

Chris

I've got the same issue when added MKMapView to the project. While my project declares User Location usage in entitlements, permission was requested only on user's demand.

I've fixed the issue by asking access to User Location ([locationManager requestWhenInUseAuthorization]) preemptively just before displaying MKMapView

I hope that'll help

#MobileGestalt #MKMapView

Today I did a little debugging on this...

Here is where it produces the errormessage..

Right after the line (in viewDidLoad()):

highSpeedSwitch = [[UISwitch alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(10, 20, 0, 0)];

highSpeedSwitch has been declared globally, so, outside of viewDidLoad():

UISwitch *highSpeedSwitch;

After defining a local switch inside of viewDidLoad the error disappeared!

UISwitch *highSpeedSwitchDum = [[UISwitch alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(10, 20, 0, 0)];

Note that 'highSpeedSwitchDum' isn't being used anywhere!

I have a cordova/phonegap app that uses pushwoosh as the push notification service. I get this error all of a sudden. Everything used to work... until Apple changed something... again....
-Will show push notifications alert
-Sending request...
-libMobileGestalt MobileGestaltSupport.m:153: pid 1110 (ETA) does not have sandbox access for fr...nd IS NOT appropriately entitled
-libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:550: no access to InverseDeviceID