We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

Same mesagge sent to me!

'dishonest or fraudulent activity' is a pretty large umbrella - you and Apple know about your account behavior/apps...we don't.

Perhaps if you gave more information...

your accounts are terminated or you just cant send an update ?

thanks for reply

Account is active. I asked them the reason and they told me that they are investigating my all apps. So I'm waiting for response.

how did you contact them ?

I just replied the message on resolution center.

i did ask them on the resolution center and they did not reply for 2 days

so i send the update again to review

and it's stil "waiting for review"

Try to send an appeal for more information https://developer.apple.com/appstore/contact/appreviewboard/index.html

and please let me now about your update when they back to you. 🙂

do we risk of account termination ?

I don't think so.

so then why they stop the update process ?

i have an urgent update to fix and ipad crash and issue with iap that are returned and it's urgent

>so then why they stop the update process ?

Imagine you've been pulled over for questioning...who knows what happens as the investigation proceeds. They may just be watching your (frozen) account so they can gather additional information before they take additional action.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, in any case...

Any updates??

nothing 😟

you get same message too ?

you got this message by mail or on a resolution center ?