Install problems WatchOS2 Beta 3

I was finally able to do an update of my iPhone 6Plus last night to Beta3. I then installed the WatchOS2 Beta 3 profile on the iphone. It would not show an update as being available, so I did an unpair on the watch. After the unpair I cannot repair with the iPhone. It comes up with the pairing screen fine, but when asked to enter my iCloud password, it gives an error reaching server. Is anyone else seeing this?

Accepted Reply

I had this too... I found skipping the first iCloud sign-in step and turning off iMessage on the iPhone, restarted both devices and then tried to repair, it worked. Then I turned iMessages back on on the iPhone.

Replies

I had same issue tried many things, However the final thing that worked for me was to install the profile on the watch itself as well.

How do you install the profile on the watch? I don't see that in the install guide?

I had this too... I found skipping the first iCloud sign-in step and turning off iMessage on the iPhone, restarted both devices and then tried to repair, it worked. Then I turned iMessages back on on the iPhone.

Watch App

Known Issue

• Pairing iOS 9 beta 3 with watchOS 2 beta 1 or 2 requires you to sign out of your AppleID in Messages prior to pairing and to skip iCloud sign-in during pairing. Pairing with watchOS 2 beta 3 and WatchOS 1 is not impacted.
  • Tapping Cancel does not work in the iForgot work flows in Watch Setup Assistant.

Thanks.. this solved it for me... I decided not to restore backup.. but just "rebuild"

I did the update to b3 on phone, then installed the config file to phone as 1st location, then to watch as second location after reboot, and the watch os2b3 installed without a hitch and is working perfectly.

Dont have any issues, battery life is back to normal and didnt have to shut off imessage or anything.

Maybe this will help you?

JK

And how do you do that ?