Submitting Update: This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)

Replies

Authenticating with the iTunes Store...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and crash!!!!

it is now 4th days in a row with:

This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)

running Sierra 10.12.4 Xcode 8.3.2 (needless to say no project problem, app already published just trying to push an update....)

It's back for me now too....trying to push an update out.

Edit: Second upload attempt went through.

Same for me, it hangs on "Authenticating with the iTunes Store" and then shows the -22421 error.

It happens on every try since April 27th.

I get the same message ("This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)"). I've been trying all day long yesterday and this morning, and I'm getting crazy !

I also tried all the above solutions unsuccessfully.

I updated OS to latest version, as well as Xcode. I still have this message, after being stuck on authenticating phase.

I also tried Application Loader, and obtained the following message after entering the password of my Apple account :"Please signin with an app-specific password. You can create one at appleid.apple.com". I confirm that the password I entered was the correct one. It seems the Apple server doesn't enable any login either with Application loader nor with Xcode upload, despite we can log in on iTunes Connect...

Any idea ?

Probably a bug, but it seems to be very long to fix it !

Same for me. Tried on several OS and Xcode versions with no luck.

I have run out of ideas and my clients are running out of patience!

It would be great if someone from Apple could comment on the status of this issue, at least to let us know that they are working on it.

I finally managed ! But it remains impossible to upload with Xcode, and I probably understood why...

I finally uploaded with AppLoader, but for that I first had to define an "app-specific password", following this link.

With Xcode, it remains stuck on "authenticating to AppStore" window, so probably we also have to define an app-specific password for Xcode. If anybody has information about this, I would be interested, since providing builds via Xcode remains easier...

I hope this willl help...

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/76803#226013

The solution by KumobiusIvan worked for me!

it s ok for me too thanks

the solution Kumobiuslvan works,,,,

Hope that Apple see this problem

Open Terminal and run:

line01 : cd ~

line02 : mv .itmstransporter/ .old_itmstransporter/

line03 : "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application Loader.app/Contents/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter"

then you can try uploading in XCode again.

It's work for me.

I have the same problem 😠