Can't submit app to iTunesConnect

When uploading my ios application to the app store with xcode 7 beta 3, the error message Error ITMS-3000: "Line 7 column 28: attribute "app_platform" not allowed here; expected attribute "verified_under_3_0", "verified_under_4_0", or "verified_under_version" at XPath/package/software_assests. I also get the message iTunes store operation succeeded with a warning: the resulting api analysis file is too large. We were unable to validate your API usage prior to delivery. Is this a problem with my application or xcode 7B3?

Replies

I'm getting this now too, but seems like it's an error on Apple's end. I was hoping this latest beta would fix the other submissions problems I've been having, but looks like I will have to wait to see.

I was just about to post about this. I'm having the exact same issue. Error ITMS-3000 😕

Hi guys.. Add me to the list of complaints. getting same ITMS-3000 error message

Having the same issue here. Xcode 7 Beta 3 cannot upload a binary to iTC (for TestFlight distribution).

I'm getting the same generic ITMS-3000 error.

But…I was able to get it into iTC by tapping the Export button in the Xcode organizer, unchecking "Bitcode", saving to disk, and uploading using the Application Uploader tool. The iTC server is probably not yet ready for Bitcode binaries.

The binary under TestFlight has been stuck in "Processing" for awhile. I'll let you know if this ever goes through to let me distribute to Internal Testers.

Just because:

Me too.

add me to the list.

Me too!

Unchecking bitcode and using Application Loader worked for me. I also had to remove my embedded watchOS 2 app. When I had watchOS 2 app embedded, I was getting a ton of non-true errors, like that the app was not 64-bit. My upload has been in the "Uploaded" state for some time now, not "Processing." In my experience, being stuck in "Uploading" requires me to upload again.

I fixed this by adding in the correct launch images for the iPhone 5 in a launch image asset catalog. I also changed the Architectures option in Build Settings to Standard architectures (to support 64 bit).

Let me know if this helps.

Okay, at this point... Hopefully everyone on this list has sent in a radar on this. The biggest motivator for an quick fix is if the engineers at Apple see a slew of bugs on one issue.

Same here. I tried w/ previous Xcode versions too, same error.

Why are you trying to submit with beta tools? This has never been supported.

This helped me! I want to point out that I had to use the Xcode 6.4 Applociation Loader. It did not work with the Xcode 7 beta 3 Application Loader.

They never used to have public iOS betas either. Now they do and now it's supported.

Has anyone been able to work around the problem, and submit TestFlight builds to iTunes Connect with Xcode 7b3? If so, how? I've tried disabling bitcode, but that doesn't seem to have helped. I've also tried using Application Loader, but that returns the same error message.