Problem in Xcode 8 and Swift 3

I run my app whit a MKMapView and the console show this:

"ERROR /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/VectorKit_Sim/VectorKit-1230.32.8.29.9/GeoGL/GeoGL/GLCoreContext.cpp 1763: InfoLog SolidRibbonShader:

ERROR /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/VectorKit_Sim/VectorKit-1230.32.8.29.9/GeoGL/GeoGL/GLCoreContext.cpp 1764: WARNING: Output of vertex shader 'v_gradient' not read by fragment shader"

What happened?

Help, please.

Replies

Same problem here observed.

Can you describe a bit more about the map related code in you app? Custom annotations?

-M

I am getting the same Error as well

Please help.

ERROR /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/VectorKit_Sim/VectorKit-1230.32.8.29.9/GeoGL/GeoGL/GLCoreContext.cpp 1764: WARNING: Output of vertex shader 'v_gradient' not read by fragment shader

Hello have simple Map in C-Objective..

MKCoordinateRegion myRegion;

CLLocationCoordinate2D center;
    center.latitude = DUB_LAT;
    center.longitude = DUB_LONG;

MKCoordinateSpan span;
    span.latitudeDelta = THE_SPAN;
    span.longitudeDelta = THE_SPAN;

myRegion.center = center;
    myRegion.span = span;
   [mapView setRegion:myRegion animated:NO];

Pretty standard .. but this error comes when Try to zoom or interect with map in any way..

ERROR /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/VectorKit_Sim/VectorKit-1230.32.8.29.9/GeoGL/GeoGL/GLCoreContext.cpp 1763: InfoLog SolidRibbonShader:

ERROR /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/VectorKit_Sim/VectorKit-1230.32.8.29.9/GeoGL/GeoGL/GLCoreContext.cpp 1764: WARNING: Output of vertex shader 'v_gradient' not read by fragment shader

I experienced the same bug on Version 8.2 (8C38) on a Swift project, it makes the app crash on a real device but just warns on the simulator

Just on one scene using a map but the issue dissapeared when I stopped displaying an info message with https://github.com/SwiftKickMobile/SwiftMessages

Just saying it could be an interaction between the mapkit and a 3rd party library

Hope it helps

I get this also, just dragged a MapView in interface builder into my app, and when I zoom I get this in the logs...

Just came across this and thought I'd follow up. SwiftMessages is known to crash on jailbroken devices (as was determined to be the this case in this instance). The crash is completely unrelated to this thread.

I have the same messages. Is there any decision to solve the problem?