IAP NOT WORKING IN PRODUCTION!

Hi moderators,

Since yesterday we've been experiencing failures in payments on Production due to an issue with the App Store payment system.

I've spoken to about half a dozen people at Apple, but there seems to be NO information anywhere as to an acknowledgement this is occurring or any timescale with regard to a fix.

This isn't just our application either - this is occurring on many applications in the App Store since yesterday.

I've filed a bug: 31366677

Please can someone give us an update on this - we are losing a SIGNIFICANT amount of money!

Col.

Replies

Maybe this issue is linked to https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/75044 ?

I suspect it is - something has changed with the way payments are processed and it needs fixing very quickly! It's been nearly 24 hours now.

Less concerned about Sandbox, though - production is the important bit! :-)

We are in the same boat, any help would be nice.

Case sent with number: 31370632

We have also been experiencing failed purchases LIVE both yesterday (3/30) & today (3/31) & as a result, are experiencing significant revenue losses. It seems to be across multiple apps too & is inconsistent. Sometimes purchases fail & other times, purchases succeed on different devices. We’ve tried calling Apple & filed a bug report, but no response back yet. Please help fix this ASAP!

Hi,

For a past two days, in app purchase was not working with sandbox account and production, But now it working fine in sand box. currently i am facing the issue with production Environment, InAppPurchase was not working . Also the payment credited from my account, and it shows “Receipt Pending” in my view account.

Note: Recently we have changed our Deployment target to 8.0 , in our previous version payment was working fine in production.

Please can someone give us an update on this - we are losing a SIGNIFICANT amount of money from our customers.

Regards

Deepthi.