"Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

Hi everyone,

Newly upgraded to Xcode 8.3.

I am trying to test out my In-App Purchases on my device via Xcode. Signed up for a Sandbox tester account.

However whenever I buy the IAP, I get the error: "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".

Checklist:

- I am connected to the internet.

- I signed out of my realy iTunes account so that I can sign in when prompted by the Sandbox purchase

- iTunes sandbox servers are up according to the System Status site.

- My code was working in Xcode 8.2 and before.

Anyone with any ideas, please advise!

Thanks!

Replies

It's been reported here https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/75044

Everyone encounters the issue please file a radar so Apple is aware and fix it

Oh so it's not just me then... Hope they fix this soon.

Thanks Dave !

Hi,

Since from Past two days, we are unable to purchase subscription in live environment.

We are able to fetch list of SKProducts via StoreKit API.As soon as user taps taps on the subscription plan, we add SKPayment to SKPaymentQueue.

- updatedTransactions delegate is called with this error.

"Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}"

Once we encounter this error, Confirm subscription purchase alert shows up on the device.

Is anyone experiencing these issues ? - Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store}

Could the Apple team contact me ? Please let me know if you need additional info.

Thanks!

Ye. Please read my post above yours.

This comes up on google when searching so ill put my solution here.

Firstly the problem with my inapp purchase was that it was showing 'Cannot connect to iTunes Store' immediately before showing the 'Confirm your inapp purchase?' dialogue.

I wont go into too much detail, but for me it was because their was an existing transaction in the default queue.

So when loading the view with the transaction observer I purged any existing transactions

for (SKPaymentTransaction *transaction in [SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue].transactions){

[[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue] finishTransaction: transaction];

NSLog(@"Removed transaction");

}

We are still facing this issue in India. showing "Cannot connect to iTunes Store".