Sandbox IAP not working ?

I just try to buy IAP fueatures into my application but from yesterday it's not working . Don't know what exjectly issue it's working fine

also I not change any single line of code in my app all thing are correct bundle id & iap id into apple developer all is correct so if any one have suggetion please reply .

Replies

I'm having the same issue gotting this error:

Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

It's been reported here
https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/75044

I urge everyone to file a radar with Apple so they are aware and work on it

me too,

from Japan

This isn't just Sandbox - it's an issue in production too.

Payments are failing on dozens of applications - including our two!

Hi,

For a past two days, in app purchase was not working with sandbox account and production, But now it working fine in sand box. currently i am facing the issue with production Environment, InAppPurchase was not working . Also the payment credited from my account, and it shows “Receipt Pending” in my view account.

Note: Recently we have changed our Deployment target to 8.0 , in our previous version payment was working fine in production.

Please can someone give us an update on this - we are losing a SIGNIFICANT amount of money from our customers.

Regards

Deepthi.

I have the same problem.

I am using MKStoreKit for my iap.

The error message says,

"Product request failed with error: Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}"

I am facing the same issue today. Is the sandbox down or is there any way to find out. The system status shows the App Store is up and running but I believe it is the production system status.

_error NSError * domain: @"NSURLErrorDomain" - code: 18446744073709550615 0x00000001c0857610

_userInfo __NSDictionaryI * 6 key/value pairs 0x00000001c04f6200

[0] (null) @"NSUnderlyingError" : domain: @"kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork" - code: 18446744073709550615

[1] (null) @"NSErrorFailingURLStringKey" : @"https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/inAppBuy"

[2] (null) @"NSErrorFailingURLKey" : @"https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/inAppBuy"

[3] (null) @"_kCFStreamErrorDomainKey" : (long)4

[4] (null) @"_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey" : (long)72057594037925834

[5] (null) @"NSLocalizedDescription" : @"Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

_o

Hey Peeps (@Apple),

Appears that sandbox IAP is not working at the moment 😟

Can someone please take a look?

SKPaymentQueue appears to be the issue where the notification is returned to the client (there is none received...) signalling the follow-thru and purchase process. Im at the moment testing downloadable items (with Sandbox).

Best,

Samuel

Following steps:
  • Interrupt service from Sandbox account status off from iTunes connect.

• Just login apple id with your sandbox account

• The login same as App Store 

It’s working fine.