"cannot connect to itunes store" in sandbox since this morning

The product can be fetched but the transaction can not be made.

Error code: 0

Accepted Reply

Our app's IAP started working again last night and has no issues since 🙂

Replies

I've had the same issue and been looking for a solution. From what little I can find online. It looks like after a large update (such as the recent iOS 10.3), the servers are more impacted. My only theory is that when server resources are tight, they start restricting developer APIs.

It also looks like other people are reporting other iTunes related problems today. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to see if things resolve themself.

http://downdetector.com/status/itunes

same problem here, and iap verifyReceipt service fails mutilple times today.

I have the same problem.

We are also having this issue

I have this problem, too.

zzz

same problem here, anybody can handle this ????

Same problem here.

Same problem here

Same problem here,

It was working perfectly yesterday, but it is causing problem for me from morning

We've been experiecing the same issue since this morning. It had been working fine for us til last night. Can someone at Apple look into the issue?

error.localizedDescription = Cannot connect to itunes store (SKErrorDomain error 0.)

error.code = 0

error.domain = SKErrorDomain

Same problem here,

I suspect that the problem may be due to Apple Pay opened in Taiwan at 03/30/2017.

same with me. the console logged "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" before the "Confirm Your In-App Purchase" dialog appears.

Same problem here.

Same problem here ..

Having the same issue while purchasing. The error is returned even the confirm dialog is presented ("Confirm your In-App Purchase").

StoreKit Error Below:

SKError(_nsError: Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store})

Tried switching different test user wihout any luck. This is really frustrating.

Apple's sandbox environment is so much buggy!