The message that literally shocked me!

I have never ever done anything illegal or fraudulent especially to Apple that I rate and respect very much!. But Apple send message like this:

"0. 6.0 BEFORE YOU SUBMIT: OTHER

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program."

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved."

What that mean I did not understand it

anyone can help me about that

thank you

Replies

You've produced a fundamentally useless statement. And all you're doing is wasting everyone's time.

No one here has any idea who you are, what the details of your developer account are, what you've been suspended for, and whether you did it or not.

When you want to stop wasting your time, contact Apple. Because the Apple people will know who you are, will know the details of your developer account, will know what you've been suspended for, and should be able to listen to your appeal.

Do you understand how to properly contact the people necessary?

Call 'em up and ask - numbers here.

Just be aware that they may tell you that they are not authorized to discuss your case.

Hi,

I received the same message!!!

And I understand why????

I am surprised you didn't include in your post Apple's reference to "or another membership associated with your account". Three possibilities: 1) you know what you did 2) Apple made a mistake 3) your account has been hacked. Contact Apple and figure it out. Good luck?

Today i recieve the same

Anyone reply Appstore and close problems?
HOW? and tell me. 😟

me to same problem😐

Does anyone has news on this issue?

We are still waiting?

What does it mean?

what happened now? solved or?

Same problem, anyone got it resoved?

Terminated.

If you get the 3.2(f), then your account is terminated later...even if you release a super ultra app that was never designed before.

Apple does not like indies no more...Indies helped them to create apps like flashlights, reminders...

Apple stole everything and put those apps in their IOS releases. Think about it. They dont need indies anymore. So stop giving them money!!!