About Mobile Device Management Solutions

Come here to learn and share best practices for developing mobile device management solutions for enterprise and education customers. This includes over-the-air enrollment, configuration profiles, app installation and management and other topics covered in the Mobile Device Management Protocol Documentation.

NOTE: This forum and the MDM Protocol Documentation are only available to members of the iOS Developer Enterprise Program.

Resources

Replies

Hello,

I'm interested in creating Education Configuration Profiles, but the Configuration guide doesn't really provide enough information.

I have a product called TestMDM and I'm considering taking the existing platform tech to provide an Education centric MDM.

Can you provide some sample configuration profiles or more guidance on what the profile needs to contain, from both a leader and student configuration.

Whilst I can successfully install an Education Profile, the Classroom app will not launch as the configuration is no doubt invalid.

Your help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Tom

Here is up-to-date MDM Protocol Reference

Here is up-to-date DEP Simulators

No public links to this documents on the Apple's site. At least I can't find them.