Your app declares support for audio in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist but did not include features that require persistent audio. Next Steps The audio key is intended for use by apps that provide audible content to the user while in the ba

Your app declares support for audio in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist but did not include features that require persistent audio.

Next Steps

The audio key is intended for use by apps that provide audible content to the user while in the background, such as music player or streaming audio apps. Please revise your app to provide audible content to the user while the app is in the background or remove the "audio" setting from the UIBackgroundModes key.

I have mentioned Question Below.

Please find it.

Replies

This looks like feedback from App Review on an app that was submitted. Did you have a question about it?

And your question is...?

My App provides videos to play.I got this issue from apple.

as above issue says I removed UIBackgroundModes but due to that

when My video is Running And I enter Into Background And the again launch App at that time player does not open only audio of movies gets started from start. UI just stuck at movie details page.

And if I use the Key "App plays audio or streams audio/video using AirPlay" App works perfectly.

Please tell me the solution.

I have mentioned Below.

I have mentioned Below.

FIx your playback control code. Unless you're playing the video on an external screen, put the proper code in your app to pause the video when you enter background and resume play when appropriate.