Sandbox users don't work for in-apps testing (issue started on Jan-6, 2017)

Hello,

We are currently developing the app and testing in-apps (annual recurring subscriptions) using sandbox users. Test accounts (sandbox users) have been created in December 2016 and we successfully tested our app.

Starting today (Jan-6-2016), we can't use the created test (sandbox) accounts. We attempted to delete them and create new accounts, but these don't work as well.

Also I would like to add that verification is prompted for each newly added sandbox user, which wasn't the case before. Even if the account is verified, the verification process can't be completed and is promted as many times as we attempt to apply test purchasing of the subscription.

Does anyone experience the same issues?

I can also provide a couple of screenshots for visuals.

Could the Apple team contact me, if this issue is connected with your organizational updates or inability of certain services, thank you in advance.

Replies

Exactly the same issue here in macOS environment. Extremely frustrating, unbelievable this isn't fixed already.

Any updates on the bug?

Notfixed yet

Same issue here. not yet resolved

Same here. Come on apple, at least say something!, our development is stuck.

same issue here

Still cannot get in either! Ugh... 😟

I'm also having this issue. I did find that sandbox users created prior to Jan 6th still continue to work, so if you had already created one and don't need a clean receipt this may be a temporary workaround until the issue is fixed.

Same issue

Same here.

I've arranged for rdar://29908743 to be assigned to the Apps Ops Engineering QA team for investigation. I've added a note that quite a number of developers are affected by this same issue.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

Same issue. Can we get someone from Apple to comment on this?

Same issue

fix yet??

I'm also facing the same issue. Not able to test sandbox in-app.