Can not test IAP with sandbox tester account

Hi,

I am testing IAP with my App, here is what I did

1. Added a Sandbox tester acount at itunesConnect.

2. Got email from itunesconnect and clicked the link in the email to verify the email address.

3. Added code to my App.

4. When launched IAP inside my App, it asked me to Sign in.

5. Input username and passwd created in 1 for the sandbox tester.

6. however, the system asked me "Open Settings to continue sign in with my_email_assress".

7. Opened Settings and it said "To finished signing in, you must create a new Apple ID passed".

8. Created a new passwd, then it said "The Apple ID or passwd was wrong, can not log in"

Why? What is the correct way to test IAP?

Thanks,

Replies

I'm also facing this issue. I cant release my app without testing. my device is not signed on with any account. I tried same steps to no success. I also tried not to verify the account and still no success. my accounts are for different territories and none of them works. did you log off from your real account on your device?

Same here.

Tried both simulator and iphone 6 (both on iOS 10.2). Have created several tester users but can't get it working.

Might be an issue?

I've been seeing this same problem for the past few days. I think http://sandbox.itunes.apple.com is down.

I've spent the last several hours testing an in-app purchase. I guess I'm not alone. I didn't have trouble testing an in-app purchase for another application about 10 days ago. I guess you will be forced to change a password, which I don't think happend when I tested last time. After changing the password, nothing works. I hate to waste my valuable time.

I've been seeing this same problem for the past few days

I am also facing the same issue from last few days and can't perform any payment on development and testflight build. I had spent several hours debugging the issue and found that I am not the only one. I can't submit my app to appstore anymore now, as we have a big change with payment feature and we need some sandbox account to test this.

I would request to solve this issue asap.

I am also facing the same issue. Any resolution?

Same problem here

I am experiencing the same issue. I have not found a solution.

Same here

Same issue affecting newly created Sandbox accounts. Old Sandbox accounts do however work for me.

Same issue here, see also this thread https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/70418

As said above, only old sandbox accounts work. But these are already used for buying IAP stuff, so these old accounts are useless.

Count another one here, new sandbox accounts seem to be broken for testing in-app purchase on ios10.2

When trying to purchase in the app (devel build) I get slung to the main itunes app and asked to change the passwd

for the newly created sandbox acct. Then when i try to use that new passwd in purchasing, it says i am typing the wrong passwd

or the acct is otherwise invalid. I have also tried the orig passwd I created the account with.

I'd follow developer forum posting <https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/70418>

Same issue

I've just added a comment about forwarding a bug report to apps ops engineering QA for them to investigate this issue

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI