This item is no longer available

Hi

I have an IAP, when I'm using my apple account when testing the IAP, it is working.

but when I used another apple account it says "This item no longer available."

This happened all in sandbox environment.

Is there any error or additional setup that I need to do in the itunesconnect? but in my previous build IAP is working in different apple account for testing.

Replies

When you test with the second account and see the failure, how about trying the purchase once more. I wonder if you are encountering the issue as described in <https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/69004>

(Which unfortunately still remains unresolved - but we're closer)

The other thing - is the second account one that you've used for a while. The account might be "polluted". What happens if you create a new test user account and test with the new test user account?

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

This problem is also appearing for me while testing my app using TestFlight. I tried purchasing a non-consumable in-app item using both old & new sandbox account, but still the same error is shown. Previously I was thinking it was related to my receipt validation code. But after debugging I found that SKPaymentQueue is failing with this error: 'This item is no longer available'.

I want to know if this error is related to sandbox environment only or production as well. Is it safe to submit my app?

The issue here is that the SKProductsRequest call is failing to validate the in app purchase identifiers. When this happens, this is a bug report issue. This needs to be investigated by the iTunes Production Support QA team. Once verified, the bug report is passed to the iTunes Store Server engineering team to fix. In some cases, the issue is intermittent. One time the call works, the next time the call fails.

As to the question - "Is it safe to submit the app". That's not a DTS question. My guess is that when problems can happen - such as this problem, it will always happen in App Review. My take - report the problem and wait for iTunes Store Server engineering to fix the problem.

To submit a bug report on this issue, there are two parts. Install the StoreKit profile, start a capture of the console log, replicate the issue, then submit the bug report with the console log.

INSTALL THE PROFILE

1. To install the profile to your iOS device, open a Safari browser your device and login to the Apple Developer Bug Report - Profiles and Logs website

<https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/>

2. Click the “Profile” URL associated with the “App Store/iTunes Store for iOS” item and follow the instructions to install the profile.

3. Restart the device to activate the profile.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE RESTART THE DEVICE

CAPTURE THE DEVICE CONSOLE LOG

To capture a log with Xcode,

1. launch Xcode and open the Devices window

2. attach your device and select it in the devices window

3. Select your device; if the console log is not displayed by default, click the triangle-in-a-box button [^] located at the bottom of the Device Information section of the window to toggle the console log section open ( [v] when the console log section is open).

4 Launch the application and replicate the issue. As soon as the in app purchase failure occurs in the app, save the contents of the console.

To make sure that you’ve captured the log properly with the profile active, open the log file and search for the string “fetchSoftwareAddOns”. If the string is not found, then either the profile was not installed or the device was not restarted OR, the application did not make the SKProductsRequest call while the console log was being captured.

TO SUBMIT THE BUG REPOR

To submit a bug report for investigation by iTunesConnect, please use the Apple Developer Bug Report web page - http://bugreport.apple.com.

After logging in, select the iTunesConnect Product.

Please include the console log with the bug report. Also state the application ID in the contents of the bug report.

If you send me the bug report number, I'll see that the bug report is assigned to the iTunes Production Support QA team

Please also understand, I will not be following up with the bug report as this is a bug report issue.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

I met the same problem. Both of my old and new test account can not test the IAP. But the previous version is right. When I bought each item, I got the alert was "This item is no longer available. [Environment: Sandbox]".

I don't konw how to deal with this issue. Is there anybody can give me some suggestion.

I also have this problem too,

before I submit app to review, IAP is working.

after submission, because the buy button is not obvious, the app is rejected

later I resubmit again to test

Then I have the following questions

first is get invalid product id when i am trying to get information about product.

second is when I get success some times, it is still failed in next steps by return "This item is no longer available. [Environment: Sandbox]" or "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

Even if I change the other accounts as well

Did you find a resolution for this issue? I am also having the same issue. Any pointers will be much appreciated. I have already opened a ticket as per Rich's comment above.