network extension about issule of establish VPN connected.

Recently I am establishing the VPN'connect by the Network Extension Framework. And I meet some issues follow here:

• when I use the NETunnelProviderManager class to configure the tunnel & protocol and so on. and the connect status print is NEVPNStatusConnecting. But I 'm pretty certain that the process doesn't call the NETunnelProvider Extensiones and the method startTunnelWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)options completionHandler:(void (^)(NSError *))completionHandler is not work, who have the same issule and something of fix, Thanks
  • is there something else that i need to add in the program such as plist. or some configurationes in Xcode.

I need you help. Thanks!

Replies

But I 'm pretty certain that the process doesn't call the NETunnelProvider [extension]

That’s certainly possible. What I usually do is put a distinctive log statement in my NEPacketTunnelProvider’s

-init
method. I then try to start the tunnel and monitor the system log. If I see my log statement, I know that my extension started but something went wrong after that. If I don’t see my log statement, I know my extension didn’t start, and then I look back through the log for hints as to why not.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"