1 Reply
      Latest reply: Dec 3, 2016 5:42 AM by eskimo RSS
      satya_ Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hi All,

I get the below error when I do a build from Terminal with the command cordova build ios --device

Check dependencies

No signing certificate "iOS Development" found:  No "iOS Development" signing certificate matching team ID "************" with a private key was found.

Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'

I have an Enterprise Account and I am trying to use a "iPhone Distribution" for In-house distribution

With the same settings, I am able to build the app from Xcode directly (So, I don't think there is an issue with Keychain Access having my certificate)

But, I want the build to be created from Terminal for automation.

Can anyone help.. 

Thanks,

• Re: Code signing fails from Terminal for cordova build
          eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (6,765 points)

I get the below error when I do a build from Terminal with the command cordova build ios --device

You might have more luck asking this question via the support channel for Cordova; you’re more likely to connect up with folks who have direct experience with this sort of problem there than here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
          Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
          let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"