The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'myappleid'. An unexpected failure occurred while logging in (Underlying error code 1100).

Anyone got and resolved this issue:

The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'j.neerunjun@ntlworld.com'. An unexpected failure occurred while logging in (Underlying error code 1100).

Please help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Dev_ios Down vote post of Dev_ios
123k views

Replies

Encountering same issue here.

Encountering same issue here.

I Also Facing the same issue. Is there anyway to bypass this?

Same here

Hi,

go to Project properties->General and switch off Automatically manage signing.

Go to Apple Developer IOS Provisioning Profiles and add a new Profile for Development or Distribution or both

and import in Signing Area of General properties in Project.

Tip: you see SIgning Area after swith off Atomatically manage signing

Good Luck

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of fbr Down vote reply of fbr

Not sure it this will help anyone ... I had the same reported error message when attempting to transfer a project to my device via USB chord. My problem was that I launched XCode before my Mac was online and connected. After I did connect, I had this issue. I closed the application, and relaunched it, reloaded the project, and then the application transfered to my device without a problem.

Simply restarting Xcode didn't solve it for me. I had to go to "Preferences" -> "Accounts", where it turned out my Apple ID had timed-out. After logging-in there, and then restarting Xcode, my profile was automatically "repaired", and all is now well.

Restarting Xcode solved my issue as well. I believe it was because I had changed my Apple password, however, even though I updated it in my Xcode preferences, it didn't seem to recognize the change until I restarted Xcode.

I'd just logged in again in Xcode prefrerences before relaunch it. It worked

Hey I can't find Project properties->General is this in xcode? has this menu layout changed??

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of TMin Down vote reply of TMin

Did the trick for me

This one helped me. Thanks a lot.

I aslo went into Xcode -> Preferences ->Accounts

and re-signed in again, and then restarted Xcode

THanks guys !

All of the guys who said to re-sign in are absolutely right. I just want to give more explicit instructions in case there are any new developers reading this.

1. Close out of your Xcode Project

2. Open up the Xcode launch page

3. On the top bar, go to 'Xcode' -> 'Preferences'

4. Remove the Apple ID you currently have registered by selecting the ID on the left panel and hitting the '-' sign on the bottom

5. Click '+' -> 'Add Apple ID..' and re-sign in with your Apple ID

6. Open up your project and go to the .xcodeproj file (blue icon) -> 'General' Tab and select the Apple ID you just registered under Team

This fixed my issue. Hope this helps someone.

• IT IS IMPORTANT to not have any projects open!!

Add a Comment

Tanq so much Brian.... 🙂