Problem accessing threads in this forum

Since a few hours, the forum just shows the first 10 posts or so.

Is it just for me or a fourm problem ?

Note: other threads are still accessible directly with their URL, but no more listed, even in "View all posts"

Accepted Reply

This thread has been deleted

Imagine the conversation...

"What else can we do to make the forums less usable, outside of, you know, no forums at all? Anyone? Bueller?"

"Well, we've already trashed email notifications..."

"And we made sure search is useless!"

"The editor is about as de-featured as possible, but I can take another look if you want..."

"Made sure images still fail without warning, so not much to do there, boss."

"They're not liking being forced to constantly log back in, so job done there."

"Users still can't follow each other, so nothing to gain there."

"Thwarting spam made posting harder for normal users, but we can bring it back if you like."

"What if...wait for it... we limit the number of threads they can view in 'Content' mode to like say, 10, and not allow any user configurable options so they can't see like 25 or 50, or all??!!"

"By the way, everyone here happy using SO, instead, right?"

"Right, Boss! Right, Boss! Right, Boss! Right, Boss! Right, Boss! Right, Boss! Right, Boss!!"

Replies

Same for me. Possibly related to whatever happened late last night (UK time) when an 'undergoing maintenance' page was all I could access for some hours at developer.apple.com.

Of all the things that they could have changed here, they elected to de-feature....

Is it just for me or a [forum] problem ?

It’s not just you )-:

I’ve reported this to the relevant folks (INC062497182) and I’m hoping we can get this fixed sooner rather than later.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

thanks for your quick reply.

For sure you know this forum is important for Apple's developers community.

I believe we are several to be really deceived by the poor capabilities of this forum which is not on par with Apple's commitment to quality and ease of use. Hope this issue will be resolved promptly and will be a wake up signal for forum managers.

I finally filed a bug report, hope that will speed up resolution.

Bug report : 29195977

Pagination, where removed, is back.

Much appreciated. Thanks!