Downgrade watchOS 2 to 1.0.1

Hi guys

How can I downgrade watchOS 2 to 1.0.1 please

Accepted Reply

You cannot downgrade any pre-release software to previous versions.

The following was written in the watchOS beta Software Installation Guide:

"NOTE: Devices updated to watchOS beta may not be restored to earlier versions of watchOS. Registered development devices will be able to upgrade to future beta releases and the final watchOS software."

Replies

At this point, watchOS 2 has so many bugs that I think Apple is aware of it and will take its time to fix them. Like I mean, every Apple Watch on watchOS 2 beta is taking days to boot. They obviously know about it.

Possible solution: Buy another Apple Watch with 1.0.1 on it.

Availability seems to be getting better. Put your first Watch with the beta OS in a drawer. Pull it back out when a stable beta or a GM is released. Then update it, and use it, gift it, eBay one of them to recover costs, or keep it as a non-daily-use test device for the next beta test WatchOS.

Apple is not forcing anything. You choose to upgrade even though Apple warns you will not be able to downgrade and that it's a beta and their no guarantee it will work or all features will work. It's not meant for consumers or anyone to use on their personal devices. It's meant to be only installed on extra developer devices.

Apple can't force you to read the warnings. If you ignore them, then that is only your fault. Notice the URL you are on right now, forums."developer".apple. If you are a consumer or want to use it on your main device wait for the public betas.

in welchem store warst du?

würde das auch sehr gerne mit meiner watch machen....

That's nonsense. Even a dedicated device needs to be functional using beta software.

Perhaps try reading the documentation, and understand the ramifications *BEFORE* you update to beta OS versions. There is no sense in complaining about it, given it is your fault alone.

Yes...I was going to got this route as well (I actually *did* buy another watch) however you *must* have another *phone* as well because you can't pair against an older version of iOS...let alone pair multiple watches to a phone. I'm deciding if our not I'm going to take the Watch I got yesterday back because I no longer have a 5+ series phone and we can't use anything but 5-series plus phones as a "loader"...

And for the record, I have separate resources for use and dev for everything else...computers, ipads, etc.

What part of the beta is preventing you from testing your apps on it? It appears to be perfectly functional for it's intended use from my perspective.