Strange warnings in Xcode

Is there a way to reset all warnings/errors in a Xcode 8 project? Xcode shows me warnings (e.g. file:///.../Assets.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/60pt@3x.png: warning: Missing file: .../Assets.xcassets/AppIcon.appiconset/60pt@3x.png is missing from working copy) which is been removed weeks ago.

Please help me!

Accepted Reply

This sounds like you still have a reference to that image in your Asset Catalog. Specifically in the AppIcon asset, for the 60pt @3x app icon. If you look in your asset catalog do you have something sitting in that icon well? If so, right click on that and choose Open In Finder. Does that show a file? It sounds like Xcode isn't able to find that file when building. Removing that file from the file system won't automatically remove references from your project.

Replies

This sounds like you still have a reference to that image in your Asset Catalog. Specifically in the AppIcon asset, for the 60pt @3x app icon. If you look in your asset catalog do you have something sitting in that icon well? If so, right click on that and choose Open In Finder. Does that show a file? It sounds like Xcode isn't able to find that file when building. Removing that file from the file system won't automatically remove references from your project.

I would also advise you to do a complete clean : option-click in Project menu, then select clean build forlder.

Let us know if that solved the problem.

...cleaning build folder in Project menu doesn't work...

Thanks!