Search ads - no impressions yet?

Hi everyone,

It's 6pm central time now and my search ads show as active but are reporting no impressions so far.

Is anyone seeing impressions?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's

a) due to too low of bids

b) due to delayed reporting

c) something else

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Andrew

Replies

Are you advertising an ipad only app because i've been having issues only with those... iphone works fine

> Is anyone else advertising from abroad?

I do. I don't think this is the reason for low impressions number.

> Do you put them on for the whole day?

Why not?

I've been advertising for both iphone and ipad .

I've just released the next version of the app (changed its keywords as well) and I'm planning to restart (unpause or create a new campaign) for advertising soon.

It would very helpful if we were able to see the Impression Share. I'm having good TTR and CR + conversions at a low price but I'm not able to increase impressions. Don't know if there's no search volume / keyword bid is too low / strong competency 😟

Just to follow up.

A week ago (Nov 1st) I restared campaigns, since a new version of the app was released.

I created 3 campaigns.

1. with broad match keywords (ipad/iphone)

2. with exact match keywords NO Search Match (iphone users only)

3. with exact match keywords with Search Match (iphone users only)

Each keyword is now priced at $.60.

No impressions for the past week. Contacting Search Ads support team seems to be useless, since I'm getting the same "template" answer.

So what's next? The only thing I could think of is to adjust the application's Keywords to something different. And then I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will improve "the revelance".

I wish Apple could reply in more technical terms, such as numbers. At this moment, it just feels as unfair competetion.

IT IS SOLVED!!!!

I contacted Apple for another try and at first they replied me with a standard template.

I insisted that there's a problem (and gave them campaign IDs)

Late I got a reply that ... I still should tweak my campaing settings, BUT I didn't do anythign with them... but all of the sudden by the end of the day I got 500 impressions with 15 taps...

...so there MIGHT be an issue on Apple's end.

Which is now resolved for me.

Are you sure the change in settings did not do anything?

What did they ask you to change?

He stated he didn't change anything.