Beta 2: CallKit in-call System UI not displaying

I'm working on a VoIP app and am noticing a difference between iOS 10 Beta 1 and Beta 2.

Previously, after answering a call, I would be presented with the system in-call UI. If I tapped the bottom right button on the call screen, I would be taken to my app.

Now, after upgrading to iOS 10 Beta 2, I am no longer presented with the system in-call UI. I am taken directly to my app.

Am I missing a configuration parameter somewhere? Or is this the new desired behavior? Or... It is just a bug?

Replies

I also saw this and think that this is not a bug. I think that this is done on purpose to make it identical to the outgoing call. But at the same time if the call comes to the lock screen iOS open system in-call UI.

I have also validated that when I receive an incoming call while on the the lock screen and I answer it that I do get the system in-call UI. Just seems like an odd thing. I would have assumed that you would always get the in-call UI and only go to the App when tapping the App icon.

Hi, I have tested with iOS 10.1 beta 2 and It is not directly taking into app in lock screen mode, except clicking tha app button. The same behaviour am having both iOS 10.0.1 and iOS 10.1 beta 2.