Why is Status System Held and Campaign on Hold?

I created a new search ads campaign, ad group, etc., put in my credit card info, started it up, but the status is a yellow light with "System Held" as the message.

Clicking on the campaign the ad group has a yellow light also with the Status "Campaign on Hold".

The search ad default was set to start on September 28th, midnight, which is today (but already in the past), so what is wrong?

Accepted Reply

October 5th is when ads go live

Replies

Ditto here, and the Contact form to ask for help doesn't seem to submit.

October 5th is when ads go live

The campaign also have in "System held"

shocka, thanks for the reply. Apple support confirmed what you just said: the ads go live Oct. 5th so are System Held until then.

Oh ok 🙂

And what is "On hold (2)" status means?

This is what I see when point on this:

Ad Group Holds

• Paused
  • Campaign on hold

If you click into your campaign you can select it and choose "Activate" which will take it out of "Paused" status. However, the system held status will still remain true until October 5th when ads go live.

Maybe I am too eager but its past midnight on the 5th and my ads are still held. Any idea on the launch time?

still held here too

still held

Is there a specific start time for the ads today?

It's 5 Oct even in Alaska. When should we expect campains go live? Thank you.

It is 11:02 AM ET, and my ads are still On Hold. Does anybody have ads live now?

Still waiting. I've been waiting 8 hours...based in Europe.

Still on "System held", anyones go live yet? If I were to guess they probably won't go live until 10am PST.