Can't add card to search ads

So as Apple has just released their Search Advertising network I tried to set up my account but I'm encountering this error when trying to add my visa credit card (all correct details) "Error saving credit card information. Try again later." Does anyone else have this issue or know how it can be fixed?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of danielM12 Down vote post of danielM12
20k views

Replies

Having the same issue!

okay that makes me feel better. hopefully they get around to fixing the issue.

Have the same problem((

Same problem here (Berlin, Germany)

I have the same issue. I could not send contact to resolve. The website seems to have many bugs.

And I have a problem, I think is the problem at all

The same here. (Russia)

Me too 😟
, from Jordan

Me too!

EDIT: Now it worked. I first skipped the payment infos and added them afterwards in the settings.Try it!

Hi All,

I found out the issue. Please replace other card.

Please read this:

Valid credit cards

Search Ads accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For Discover Card, we can only accept payment in U.S. dollars, and your account billing currency must be set to the U.S. dollar. Cards from the following countries are not valid forms of payment: Austria, Chile, Cuba, Ghana. Hungary, Iran, Mauritius, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore.

Other invalid forms of payment include pre-paid cards, gift cards, ATM/debit cards, and digital wallets such as PayPal and Venmo.

Still doesn't work

Doesn't work for me with 2 different cards.

Me too, From Vietnam 😐

Same here. (Norway)

I read info here http://searchads.apple.com/help/payments#payment-methods

The main reason is we use Prepaid/Debit card. I am from Vietnam too, here quite difficult/complex to get Credit card. But Apple allow us to buy developer account with debit card, i don't undestand why they limit it with search ads.