After iMessages Sticker submission receiving email with following errors

The archive and submission to iTunes is successful, but immediately after upload completes I receive an email with the following:

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "TapTeach Baseball Stickers". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Messages Application Support - The MessagesApplicationSupport folder is missing and you have LSApplicationLaunchProhibited set to true in your Info.plist. Either rebuild your application using the current public (GM) version of Xcode or remove the LSApplicationLaunchProhibited key from your Info.plist and resubmit your application.

Invalid iMessage App - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of iMessage support. Add MessagesApplicationSupport/MessagesApplicationStub next to your Payload directory in your IPA. MessagesApplicationSupport/MessagesApplicationStub must match the binary at TapTeach.app/TapTeach and have no post processing applied to it.

I'm doing a simple sticker pack, no API or iMessage App. I'm on GM and can not find LSApplicationLaunchProhibited anywhere in the info.plist within the project.

What am I missing here? Thank you

Replies

Thats an odd message. Those Sticker Packs are pretty barebones. You might want to start a new project and copy in your stickers from the old project. Its pretty simple as you can view the entire pack in the Finder and just overwrite the entire Sticker Pack.stickerpack folder.

Might shake loose the bad mojo.

I haven't seen these errors before, but from the sound of them I'm wondering if the issue is that you hadn't exported the .ipa for App Store distribution. Did you?

I am running into the same exact problem, even though I am using XCode 8. I also have tried with and without exporting, but still get the same error. If the OP has found the solution, it would be helpful to know how to fix this!

What do you mean "tried with and without exporting"? In order to submit to the App Store you have to go through the exporting process.

I'd recommend starting here: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/imessage-app-submissions/, and you can also dig into the App Distribution Quick Start, or for extremely extensive details App Distribution Guide.

Lastly, if you're not able to get this to work at all, you can contact our Developer Technical Support team at developer.apple.com/support/technical and submit an incident there (all developers get 2 free incidents per year).

Because this went with out a solution. I just spent severl hours decoding what this message about "MessagesApplicationSupport" really ment. 😕

Drum roll please ...

The Distribution Provisions were not properly valid via XCode Auto provisioning.

The Solve: Manually created new distributed provisions on the dev portal for both the app wrapper and app extention, manually imported them into xcode, and uploaded the build again for a successful processing.

😠

I am receiving the same notice over and over again,

I have tried manually signing (as i always do) and turning bitcode off, but nothing seems to work.

My app is not a sticker pack.

Does anyone have a solution?

I am getting a similar message:

Invalid Messages Application Support - The files MessagesApplicationStub don’t match MayuMessages.app/MessagesApplicationStub. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to MayuMessages.app/MessagesApplicationStub.

Any idea why??

ive tried signing manully and turning bitcode off bot none seem to work