Invalid Toolchain - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, OS X, and iOS SDK. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta OS X builds.

I am running OS 10.11.5 (15F34) and XCode Version 7.3.1 (7D1014). When I submit my iOS app for review I get the following message:

Invalid Toolchain - New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, OS X, and iOS SDK. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta OS X builds.

As far as I know I am not running any BETA software.

Regards

Neil

Replies

you are my hero. I wasted two hours with this issue

Sigh. These problems do get tiring.

Me too.

It's %&() late here in France - i build my Software many time, cause i tought, that is was my fault. 99 Bucks/Year it have to be first class Service. There are not such probs at Playstore 🙂.

Hopefully, they fix it till the next two days....

It's 4:09 PM Pacific here...this is still an issue for me.

I am trying to submit to the iOS App Store with OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

"New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds."

This error message is not relevant to me Apple.

Does anyone have a time estimate for when this is going to be fixed? It has to be over 24 hours now...I can't submit a critical bug fix.

My app just submitted for review successfully now! The issue is solved - iTunes team synchronized with latest version :-)

Please go and try it! 🙂

DNPMXCDSFNJL

neilhmackenzie

neilhmackenzie

Are you sure?