Help - "StickerPackExtension requires a development team" error

Hi!

I'm having some trouble building my sticker packs to my device. These are just bog standard basic sticker packs. They run fine in the emulator, but every time I try to run them on a device I get the following errors:

"Signing for "StickerPackExtension" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor."

"Code signing is required for product type 'App Extension' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'"

I have added the device successfully, selected a team and (according to Xcode) have a valid provisioning profile and signing certificate.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I just can't figure it out!

Replies

Youd have to do this in both of the targets in the sticker pack project. When you create a sticker pack app you'll get two targets. One is a wrapper app target and the other is the sticker extension. Both have to be signed and have similar signing settings. The simplest thing to do is to leave the setttings in the General tap of each target set to "Automatically manage signing", and make sure that your development team is selected in the Team popup.