Permanent shortage of space

Permanent shortage of space! Removed have everything that was unnecessary: music, books in the iBooks, photos (including the library iCloud), app. All the same space after some time remains 0 KB! Because of this, do not open the app! Do not play music! Do not make the pictures! Not updated app! Even in a review Feedback can not send! And even if something is deleted, free space appears !!! In Settings -> iCloud Storage and is written: Booked: 11.99 GB, Free: 0 KB. Although, if you count: add up the amount of each application in megabytes, you get 6.5 GB !!! And it is written that occupied 11.99! Where then still 5.5 GB ??? !!! The cache is not cleared, a restart does not help! Help me please!

Replies

Do a full factory reset. You don't say want device you have, I guess 16GB of storage space?

Yes, 16 GB. But I can't do a full factory reset, because I don't have backup copy… You have this problem too?

You don't need a back up copy, you have already wiped all the data off. Use the Icloud backup first as it will store all your details. Then do a factory reset. No not had this issue. As for adding up apps it does not work that way. A factory rest just puts it back as a new phone, when you first brought it.

Then how do I save my data? I also need to be restored from a backup.

Then how do I save my data? I also need to be restored from a backup

Not sure what data you are wanting to save? you can use itunes to back up your phone, you can use icloud up 5GB free to back up your data.So if you can't do this you are stuck with your phone with no space. Also if you restore your data you will be in the same boat so to speak.

I do not have any backup to iTunes or in iCloud! If I do a backup now on 10 iOS beta, that I will be able to recover data from this backup?

Yes back it up now and you will have all you require. You still don't say what data you have to recover you are ether a troll or very misinformed. I will not bother answering any more of your questions as you are not cable of answering them, goodbye!

I want to make a backup of all my data: applications, music, photos, settings, and so on! but wait! If I make a copy on your iOS 10 PB 3, it will not be able to recover all of this information. You can not be restored from a backup version of the beta!

ProstoKot14,

Back up the files you need in iTunes, then do a factory reset. You will still have iOS 11 beta on your device. Then update your device to the latest beta in settings. Make sure this issue is resolved by the update. If it is, transfer just the files you need from the back up back to your device (not the whole system), and there you go, it's working. If the update does not solve the problem, submit a problem request through the feedback app, and wait until the official release of iOS 11 before putting your personal information back onto your device.

FYI, if you had followed the instructions on the page where you install the beta, you should have created an "archived or copied iTunes backup" that you could have used to restore your device back to iOS 10. But it seems that you have skipped that crucial step, so you may end up having to go without your device until the official release this fall. Beta software is experimental software, and beta testing should only be done on devices that you can go without for the duration of the beta period. Every beta ALWAYS had bugs, so if you weren't expecting that, you must have forgotten to read the many disclaimers when you signed up.

Here is the page where you signed up. https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/redemption#ios

You missed step 1, and now there will not be much you can do to recover your data.

If all else fails, you can use this page https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/unenroll to get out of the beta program and get back to regular iOS 11 when it comes out this fall. Since you didn't make a backup before installing the beta, there is no way to go back to iOS 10 that I know of.