xcode 7.3.1 ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package

after upgrading to macOS Sierra

I can no longer submit the built to testflight successfully

it just appears " ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package " error message....

Replies

I have exactly the same issuae w/ Xcode right now

Same here.. I thought it was something wierd.. but only happened since upgrading to macOS Sierra.

Same here.

More info and possible workaround here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37838487/error-itms-90167-no-app-bundles-found-in-the-package

Same here, FTR, Beta 1 and Beta 2 😟

The SO post suggest usijg the 8.0 application loader to deliver, but that for me fails even worse, complainijg about (clearly present) ipad app icon sizes. Same IPA uploads fine from my other Mac with El Capitan...

Both fastlane and Application Loader fail with the same error, fwiw.

Same for me developers

ERROR ITMS - 90167 No. app bundles found in the package

This worked for me:

1. Use XCode 7.3.1 (not the Xcode beta) to archive.

2. Go to the archive file > Show Package Contents > Products > Applications > {AppName} > Show Package Contents > Info.plist

3. Change `BuildMachineOSBuild` to 15G31 (or the most up-to-date prod build number of the macOS) and save it.

4. Now export this archive for iOS App Store Deployment

5. Forward the .ipa file to a co-worker who runs production version of the macOS.

6. Use Application Loader to upload the .ipa

Lesson learnt: Do not update the macOS to beta version on your primary development machine.

From what I have been able to find, this error is because the code is bundled using MacOS Sierra, and even if you are on the Gold Master, Apple has not officially released the GM to the public, so the app store will not accept the backaged bundle until MacOS Sierra officially available. I receive the same errors with MacOS Sierra and XCode 7.3.1

Having the same error with XCODE 7.3.1 and Mac OS Sierra Production version.

Me too

I have the same problem. That's very annoying! We want to distribute an update of my app to the internal testers and after the update on macOS Sierra I'm not able to upload with Application Loader... When I'm searching for this issue I'll find posts back until the release of the first beta - THAT makes me feel very unformtable!!

How long do we have to wait for this fix?

make .ipa file using archive (oraniser) export .ipa and using Application loader(cxode ->open developer tool->Application Loader) upload to ituneconnect

With Application Loader appears the same error

Now a days they they are not concern about the iOS developer rather than thier hardware release.

Please do more attention to it. Cause developer is giving you apps & your 40%

This same thing is happening to us on Sierra but differently. We tried both Application Loader and using XCode to upload. It makes it to iTunes Connect goes into processing then dissapears from view after sucuessfully uploading.