MIDI looping problem in 9.0-9.1

Could be fixed in 9.2 beta.

(Bug report: 21825100)

Replies

Have tried the 9.2 ??

did they solve it ??

I received confirmatiion that it is fixed in 9.2. That is great!

well is fixed but no so much, at least to me:

I have made a DrumMachine but every 3 o 4 loops the patter goes out of time.

Yours is the only report I have that the problem is not fixed in 9.2. Please create a radar including your DrumMachine, demonstrating the problem. If you post the radar number here after you do, I can track it directly.

-DS

a midifile with a single track can loop easily and it works fine, if the midifile has more track and for example you

set a loop range you will listen a time-gap after 2 o 3 repetitions of the loop region.

this makes not usable the feature loop range. if the midifile has 16 tracks ......... good bye.....

I had some much problem to explian this bug to the bug-center which I have closed all communications.

I have post first last July and all answer were not related at what I wrote. I decide to abandon that project

or to look for a different solution . I got quite disappointend from Apple Enviroment

Let's hope in future

Just a quick follow-up on this.

I just ran a test, loading a MIDI file containing three tracks:

1) One measure long

2) Two measures long

3) Three measures long

Then I loaded it into a MusicPlayer and enable looping on all three tracks, each for its entire length, and played it back. Each one looped over its correct length. I compared the output to what I got if I imported the MIDI file into Logic and enabled looping on each track.

Not sure what additional problem anybody is seeing, and there have been no radars filed about any other issues.

-DS