Watch Networking Broken In Xcode 8 Beta 3

I'm receiving the following error when sending any kind of http request from my WatchKit Extension:

2016-07-22 09:27:00.869288 MyApp Extension[28702:4207584] [WC] __33-[WCXPCManager onqueue_reconnect]_block_invoke error reconnecting to daemon due to NSXPCConnectionInterrupted

In fact, the error is just repeatedly sent multiple times a second while I'm using the app in simulator or device. I'm not sure what's going on but I only started receiving this error when using Xcode 8 Beta 3.

Thoughts on how to resolve this?

Replies

I also see it in XCode 8 beta 3

Ive been having the same issue - good to see im not alone. I raised a bug (#27490079) and hope its fixed in the next beta.

Seeing the same issue as well. And just when I was about to start work on watchOS 3!

Same issue and I am not doing http requests just WatchConnectivity between iOS and watchOS.

Greg

same issue here.. WatchKit Extension[6128:479936] [WC] __33-[WCXPCManager onqueue_reconnect]_block_invoke error reconnecting to daemon due to NSXPCConnectionInterrupted

Seeing the same issue as well

On a quick check, this *seems* to be fixed in beta 4

My issue seems to have been resolved with Beta 4 as well. I'll do a bit more testing, but its looking good so far.

I did have to change the activationDidCompleteWith definition from NSError to Error to get past compilation, but that was the only change.

I am still getting the error:

WatchOS Extension[8904:185237] [WC] __33-[WCXPCManager onqueue_reconnect]_block_invoke error reconnecting to daemon due to NSXPCConnectionInterrupted

with 8b4.

Greg

I also meet it in xcode 8.0.

have you solved it?

Im still having this issue in simulator Production build Version 8.1 (8B62).

Any suggestions?

Still seeing this in Xcode 8.2 beta (8C23).

I'm on Xcode's production version {Version 8.2.1 (8C1002) } and I am still seeing this error. My processor usage is stagnant at around 30%.

Same here

Still here in Version 8.3.2 (8E2002)