Installing beta 2?

I clicked on the update for b2, which took me to the iTunes page to redeem the code, which I did.

A few minutes later it brought the installer up. I quit out of the installer as I was in the midst of other work, but when I went back to install the update, it just reinstalled beta1.

When I go back to the download page and reenter my download code, it says it's already been redeemed.

Why is this so hard to download? I have 3 test machines I want to upgrade, and I'm at a loss of how to download the latest.

Would love any insight.

- wave

Replies

Turns out logging out of the mac app store and back in unstuck it, and now I'm downloading the installer on two machines. Fingers crossed...

Still not seeing this in my AppStore updates. Any tricks I should try to get this to appear?

Tried this, restarted Mac and reopened App Store. Still no update. Are there links to the files or no? Can this be done through Terminal?

Turns out that you don't need to download the installer, just wait until Software Update tells you it has an update.

I really wish Apple would make this clearer on the download page. The Download button is just confusing there.

You will notice that although the build number has changed, the redemption code hasn't. That means when you click the download button you will get DP1 full installer. Or in purchases tab you can redownload it. Then to get DP2 just install DP1 first and then update to DP2 via the delta update in mac app store updates tab. If that doesn't work you can get the DP2 update via direct links through a browser instead.

how to get the DP2 update via direct links through browser?

See this thread for that: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/50917