Why do we have to wait two weeks before getting an In House Distribution Provisioning Profile?

We just finished enrolling and purchasing our Enterprise Development License two days ago. We are ready to do a beta test within our company so we attempted to build a release version of the app.

In both xcode and 'Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles' in the Developer Portal, I get the following error when trying to create a distribution provisioning profile:

"In House distribution provisioning profiles for this account will be available two weeks after program activation."

We are ready to release it now. Why do we have to wait 2 weeks for the provisioning profile? Can this be waived so we are not sitting on our hands for 12 more days?

Replies

I would also like to know why this is happening.

The client is confused.

We are falling in the same situation.

Have you able to distribute your apps using your provisioning profile yet?

We have the same exact problem and there is no solution online

same issue here- would love feedback?

Unfortunately, we are also having the same issue. Is there a way to speed this up?

Same here - did anyone hear anything from Apple about this?

anything new about this problem?

Hello,

we are facing the same problem. Our project is highly strategic for us and our customer can not wait two weeks, so we just ask to Apple support if it is possible to get rid of this 2 weeks delay. I will let you know their answer.

best regards.

Waiting for your feedback.

Was there ever a swifter resolution to this issue? Or is it a case of waiting for the full two weeks?

Same here, two weeks really?

We are facing the same problem. We are ready to go but have to sit and twiddle our thumbs for another 10 days

Another organisation with the same problem why Apple why?

Add me to the list of impatient waiters. I contacted Support as well.

This was never explained when I spoke with 'Steve' on the phone during the initial application process. Can't believe I'll have to wait two more weeks just to try out my test app.

SUCCESS: After a one phone call and many emails they 'waived' the hold. They did refuse to tell my why this hold is there in the first place, but at least I can now deploy.

I don't know if it made any difference, but in my email I did complain that paying for essentially 52 weeks of the program and not being allowed to use it for 2 of those 52 didn't see 'fair'.

Good luck to the rest of you.