Can't Upload iOS 10 App to TestFlight

According to the latest TestFlight / iTunes Connect release notes https://developer.apple.com/testflight/release-notes/ we can now send iOS 10 beta apps to internal testers. However, when I upload through the latest Xcode 8 beta I receive this error:

ERROR ITMS-90512: "Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in <app name>.app/<app name> is 10.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 9.3."

How do I get an app to Testflight? 😕

Replies

Seems to be a new thing. iTC was not doing this yesterday.

Looks like someone flipped a switch in the validation process, so now iTC rejects iOS10 libraries.

It's probably a mistake.

I had this problem as well. Was able to upload for testflight using Xcode8 beta without any problem until today. Have you found a solution? Hopefully they will flip the switch back! Already updated everything to swift 3.0 and seems odd not to be able to do testing.

It seemed to go back to normal at about 1AM GMT.

are you able to use testflight now with xcode8 beta? I am still not able to use it.

As of now, I still can't, still complaining about iOS 10 being > 9.3. Tried also Application Loader, it reports usage of non-public APIs...

I'm having this same issue. Has anyone found a resolution?