Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10

Been testing iOS 10 for a few hours and noticed Facebook keeps crashing. Anyone else?

Please not i reported this to Facebook. And i only bring this upt to start s disscusion, as a Developer its intresting to find out what is going wrong. As developing my own apps i would not like to fall into the same type of hole. I'm sure FB will have it fixed in no time as they will be working with IOS10. All the people posting about using as a daily phone, it is not, i use it for work to test our Apps and how the interract with others. Like we use Facebook logins and other Facebbok related stuff for ios

Replies

ssame issue here. Seems more so when attempting to post pictures.

Not only does FB crash, but several other apps are crashing. And when I do Ap updates, they don't update, it starts then stops. Hoping the creators get to updateding them for iOS 10 compatiblity.

I get Facebook crashes too. (I'm using Facebook in Safari as a workaround.) I wanted to send a crash report to Bugreport.apple.com from my iPhone via Xcode devices window, but for some reason no crash logs appear there. I tried both Xcode 7 & 8. Maybe this is another bug in iOS 10?

Facebook != Apple

Apple is not responsible for the crashes in the Facebook-App. You should contact Facebook instead

I'm having the same problems with mine too. I've deleted and reinstalled the app but the issue still persists. How can I remove the beta version and revert back to the regular version?

Yes, Facebook crashes randomly. Strange thing is that if you double tap the home button, the app is still there. Once you go to it, it reloads the content.

Had the issue on 6S quite a bit when writing a status with photos.

Same for me , however until Facebook Make a fix there is alternative Facebook's app one I use is called friendly it basic but no crashing , messenger seems to work ok it's just the Facebook app . I'm sure a fix will be on its way

Same here. Unable to load Facebook app as it crashes every time - even after resintalling and restarting iPhone 6S Plus with IOS 10 Beta. This only started happening around 1600 AEST (NSW, Australia) on 20 June. Prior to that I was not having any issues with the Facebook app on IOS 10 Beta.

Yea. It does crash. But not only Facebook for me. But also the SHAREit app. The apps aren't compatible with iOS properly I guess

I have the same issue but with bank of america app it doesn't open

I have exactly the same problem.

My chase app was crashing on iOS 10 beta.

There's a known issue with anything relating to photos on the iPhone. Even trying to edit a photo in the Photos iOS app causes the app to crash, so even when embeded in Facebook it will cause the same immediate crash.

You may want to try to delete the Facebook app and install again from the App Store.

This worked for me.