Unable to install watchOS 3

I put beta 1 of iOS 10.0 on my iPhone 6S+. I've installed the beta profile on my Apple Watch. The Watch app on my iPhone gives the following error message when I try to update the Watch:

"Could not connect to watch: Make sure your Apple Watch is nearby, powered on, and not in airplane mode"

Is anyone able to get watchOS updated?

Replies

This worked for me also

same with me VPN methode worked for me

hey guys,, just figure out what to do..

i've tried VPM or DNS or restrarting devices removing profile so many times..

my last attempt was to unpair my apple watch.. and pair it back.. upgrade it to laters 2.2.1 and then install the profile, then upgrade to os 3 finally work for me..

you guys could try this, hope this helps!

Openvpn connected through New York is working :-) Thanks for the suggestion:-)

VPN Worked for me.

I installed the Opera VPN App and set it up.

And after that, when i tried for Software update on my Watch App, it showed error 1 or 2 times, but after that it showed up the watchOS 3.0 Beta.

Thanks everyone for the help.

I was stuck with this issue for the last few days. My watch actually was running a previous beta and I think never updated to the final beta (of 2.* )
I tried removing my content blockers and trying a vpn and it didn't matter.

I removed the beta profile from the watch app, reset it (which then had an error and told me to reset the watch manually), repaired it, reinstalled the beta profile, rebooted and the 3.0 watchOS successfully installed.

Maybe Try to restart your apple watch and your phone, or un pair it and pair it again then try it?

I had the same proble! Make sure you install the watchOS 3 beta profile on your iPhone as well as your Apple Watch! That's what made it work for me!

I was able to download the watch os 3 profile. After downlaoding the profile the watch reboots but after rebooting I can't see the update in 'software update'. Do you know something about this problem???

Same here, profile is in, Software Update reflects me as "Up to date" with 2.2.1 installed

not public beta Watch OS 3

Mine keeps saying it is updated any other way

On the Download Profile page when i click "apple watch" the profile i download is still called "iOS Beta Software Profile" this is the same profile name as when you click iPhone.

I beleive i cant update my watch cause the wrong profile is being downloaded. How do i get the correct watch profile.

I've done the same... I've installed iOS 10 on my iPhone 6s, installed the beta profile with the watch app but what I go to Software Update nothing seems to show up... Can someone help??