What Characters Are Allowed in Forum Posts?

I am trying to post a CFNetwork Diagnostics dump in a forum to get help with an SSL issue that I am having and every time I try to submit it, I get a message saying that my post contains invalid characters.

WHAT characters are invalid? I can try to remove whatever needs to get filtered out, but not having any sort of clue exactly which characters are not allowed, I really can't proceed.

Is there a document or post or something that lists which characters are not allowed in forum posts?

Thank you,

Perlguy

Replies

No document...we're left to discover on our own.

If there were a document, tho, the resident spammers would be all over it as a guide for what not to do when seeking to avoid spam filters, so....

You exceeded "Subject length". That's all. Yes it's stupid.

This is what I am tying to post:

Note: if you are not stuck in guided access, disable it, because it is not easy to get out of it in iOS 10 (Known Issue.)

How to Get Out of Guided Access in iOS 10

If you have a passcode: hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until the device restarts.

If you don't have a passcode:

Note: You do NOT need to wait until the battery drains out, even though Apple says you do (there is an easier solution):

1.Click Here (or if you have another iOS device open the Find My iPhone app)

2. Select the stuck device and click "Lost Mode"

3. Set a passcode that you can remember

4. Re-enter the passcode you just set

5. Click Next

6. Optional: Type in the passcode again

7: Click Done

8: Wake up your stuck device (you may need to plug it in)

9: Enter the passcode you set in step 3

10: Optional: Disable your passcode in Settings

It says that for me even if the title and the content is nothing but lowercase words and spaces!

Narrowed it down to the letter "A"...