Submitting Update: This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)

Replies

This is what helped in my case:

- Got to member center

- Check if there are any invalid provisioning profiles (for some reason, my app store distribution profile has become invalid)

- Delete invalid profiles

- Create new ones

- Download and drag on XCode

- Archive => Upload to App Store

- Everything fine again

Same problem for me. 'Upload to App Store...' and 'validate...' from 'window' => 'organizer' always failed with this error : 'This action could not be completed. Try again'.

Exporting and uploading to the App Store from the 'xCode' => 'Open Developer Tool' => 'Application Loader' succeed at first attempt with a warning : "the API Analysis file was too large to upload", but the application was uploaded anyway.

I tried every solutions above but still not work T_T.

My case:

_I upgarded my Xcode 6 => Xcode 7

_Archive my app which created by Xcode 6

_Validate or Submit always show this message "This action could not be completed. Try again".

_But when i create new app by Xcode 7, everything work normally.

==> please help me .

Thanks!

Been trying all night to validate or submit my iOS app, same issue. Validate jsut gets stuck on "Preparing archive Validating <my app>", and submitting to app store get's stuck on the API message

Solution is to use Application Loader waiting for Apple to fix things. I particular if you can't really wait much (most cases I beleive 🙂).

But, if you use Swift, don't use Xcode ipa generation system (Xcode does not export SwiftSupport folder). Prefer manual creation of ipa by 1) zipping 2 folders : a Payload folder that contain your .app and a SwiftSupport folder that you can copy from your Xarchive. The 2) rename the zip to .ipa.

Application Loader worked for me

Xcode Organizer gave me this error which is completely vague and makes no sense. So I tried exporting and uploading with Application Loader (AL) and I at least got an error message that made sense so I fixed the problem AL was complaining about and then tried archiving and uploading with Xcode Organizer like I did the first time thinking that "Oh yeah I fixed the problem so it should work" but it didn't so I tried exporting and uploading the same build with AL and it worked!

Hi everyone, me too i've had the same problem. I was trying to update my app and xcode response me in that way. at one point, I had an idea. I turned off the firewall and tried to send it. I succeeded without any problem. Then tries to turn off the firewall or change its settings about the input/output connection of Xcode. It may sound strange but I solved that way.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Rufy Down vote reply of Rufy

I was having this issue as well. I fixed it by going to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles --> Provisioning Profiles and deleting the inactive ones.

this comment is similar but helped in my case because they gave a little more information (how to export). thank you!

I had the same issue.I increased the Build Version(CFBundleVersion) by +1.Got it uploded.

This happens because Apple's servers may not working correctly. Just wait and try later or next time. It will work for sure finally.

This problem still occurs in the latest Xcode 8.2 version. Apple when are you finally fix this problem?!

We are getting this error everytime we want to upload a version.

It sometimes works if we do a reboot.

It works with Application Loader but it takes very long time to export.

Very frustrating. Every time the same unnecessary additional hours for this failures.

Estou com este problema hoje

This action could not be completed. Try again (-22421)

I've had this problem for 2 days! Does anyone have the same problem? There is nothing wrong with the project!